Thursday, August 4, 2011

God is our shield ! ( scriptural declarations for prayer)

He is our shield of salvation : You have also given me 
the shield of  your salvation ....( Psalm 18:35)

This shield lifts us up from discouragement:" But You O 
Lord are a shield for me:my glory , and the lifter up of my head"
(Psalm 3:3)

His shield compasses us with favor: " For You Lord will 
bless the righteous: with favor will you compass him with a shield
(Psalm 5:12)

This same shield is our strength and joy: “The Lord is my
strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him and Am helped ;
therefore my heart greatly rejoices : and with my song will  i praise Him
(Psalm 28:7).
This shield is our help in every situation: Our soul waits for the Lord: 
He is our help and our shield .(Psalm 33:20)

This shield provides grace, glory and all good things: “For the Lord God is a sun
and shield : the Lord will give grace : no good thing will He withhold from them that walk
up rightly "( Psalm 84:11).

This shield of truth is our protection: " He shall cover you with His feathers, and
under His wings shall you trust :His truth shall be your shield and buckler .You shall not be
afraid for the terror by night :nor for the arrow that flies by day :
Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness: nor for the destruction that wastes
at noon day .A thousand shall fall at your side , and ten thousand at your right hand :
but it shall not come near you".
( Psalm 91:4-7)

This shield of faith enables us to stop us the enemy in his tracks:"Above all,
taking the shield of faith , where with you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of 
the wicked .(Ephesians 6:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment